2507A Leeper Drive, Champaign, IL 61822 – 217-689-4286
Years of experience in computer-based training, user interface design, and web site design and development. Experience with interfacing to various packages, shopping carts, etc. Support of networked PC’s at each position I’ve had. Looking for a position where I can use my talents to help improve the employee or client experience.
HTML / CSS VBscript
Interface Design and Implementation Customer Support
Project Management Website design and implementation
Windows Server Windows Exchange Server
- Developed database system using PHP and MySQL for a nationwide election campaign. Included mapping software to track location of 12K voters around the country and contacts our organization had with each.
- Developed WordPress theme and helped to manage a blog over the past 6 years. Provided technical support as WordPress had updates over the years.
- Developed database package to storyboard computer-based training software for K-8th grade students for a nationwide company. Tracked changes to each frame of each lesson; tracked audio and video assets used in multiple lessons.
- Developed assembly-language programming for touch panel system.
- Supported Windows Servers and computers at various companies during my career.
- Developed and improved computer-based training language system, including source, font, lineset editors written in that language.
- Developed database system to track church locations; allowing people to locate churches around the country as they travel or move to a new area.
- Managed departmental budget of $1M and 18 people.
- Developed and improved accounting software to manage apartment buildings in Illinois and Indiana.
- Configured shopping carts using two separate cart systems for an office supply company.
- 2013 – 2014 Martin Graphics, Champaign IL
- 2002 – 2012 Consultant CBT and Web Developer, Champaign IL
- 1999 – 2001 Computer Learning Systems, Savoy IL
- 1987 – 1999 Computer Teaching Corporation, Champaign IL
References available on request.